SeaWorld Dining plan-Kids

palpluto

Mouseketeer
My seven-year-old grandson and I are going to see world next week and I was thinking about getting the dining plan. It says for kids they can get a kids meal every hour. Can kids get desserts with the plan? Also, for anyone who’s gone recently, are the lines long for food or is it easy to just grab some thing?
Thanks!

My seven-year-old grandson and I are going to see world next week and I was thinking about getting the dining plan. It says for kids they can get a kids meal every hour. Can kids get desserts with the plan? Also, for anyone who’s gone recently, are the lines long for food or is it easy to just grab some thing?
Thanks!

In Florida, if the question is "are lines long for food", it doesn't matter the park or the place - the answer is always yes right now. They are so understaffed in the Orlando area, you could go down today and have a hundred jobs in the service industry by lunch time.

I was in Orlando from May 16-May 26. It was almost always faster and easier to eat in than out...very few exceptions...and just gazing at lines, whether they were mobile order or not yet ordered...you were never so happy not to be in them.

Lines are generally quite long. You may luck into a reasonable food line but most are not what I would call reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter