Seaworld back stage tours

I've done the Rescue and Polar Expedition tour. They were both very informative and the tour guides were very knowledgable. If you are going during the summer, you might want to skip the Rescue tour since it is all outside. In the middle of the afternoon, you will be soaking in sweat! :)

I've done 'em all and think they're well worth the cost (which isn't that much actually).

My favorite is the polar expedition tour.

we found the tours well worth the price and good for all ages. our guide was new, but very informative. he made sure everyone was included from the youngest to the oldest and answered the kids questions w/the same seriousness as he did the adults. we did the tour w/the sharks and whales and enjoyed it, tho we wd do another one next time. had some great picture ops and an all round great time. highly recommend these tours! no where near the price of dis backstage tours and take only an hour or so so u have much of your day still free!

strongly recommend the acrobat show as well! the mime is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter