SeaWorld At-Par no more

kwirtanen

Earning My Ears
I just looked on the SeaWorld site and found out that they are not offering their pre-purchase "at-par" tickets anymore! How disappointing since I planned on buying them but just didn't get around to it yet. They were truly offering them at par so the rate was very good for Canadians in the past couple of weeks.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Hi kwirtanen,

I just checked Seaworld's website and they're still selling those tickets. I believe they're valid until Apr 30, 2004.

Check this out:

http://www.atpar.ca/

Also, if you're a CAA member, you can get those "at par" tickets at any CAA office.

We went last Monday and told them we were Canadians at the Gate, no problem!!

However, we were not impressed this year!! We have gone every year for 8 years and I think that is the problem! The expansion they did is only overpriced shops! We were disappointed!

Whoo! Thanks! I found that website again, I guess I just panicked and forgot it was at a separate URL. I bought our tickets and I am super happy with the good deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter