Seat for Fantasmic without buying RBT premium package?

We’ve done BB and RBT dining packages recently with family members who couldn’t sit on the ground. Once, they allowed standing in the back row, and the second time, they allowed my family member to sit on steps just behind the RBT seating area. No chairs, but the CM’s will do what they can to accommodate.

We’ve done BB and RBT dining packages recently with family members who couldn’t sit on the ground. Once, they allowed standing in the back row, and the second time, they allowed my family member to sit on steps just behind the RBT seating area. No chairs, but the CM’s will do what they can to accommodate.
Something like that would be ideal. But I guess it might depend on the CM. Did your family members ask to sit somewhere else /stand, or dd the CM offer?

We asked, and they kindly explained the options.

Background: The family member had both hips replaced within the last 6 months and still has a slightly abnormal gait, but there wasn’t an obviously visible physical need that would have triggered an offer. I’d considered checking into the possibility of DAS just for Fantasmic, but the family member declined. For the rest of the day, we used Genie+, a table service lunch, and frequent breaks to minimize prolonged standing.

Last edited:
We asked, and they kindly explained the options.

Background: The family member in need had both hips replaced within the last 6 months and still has a slightly abnormal gait, but there wasn’t an obviously visible physical need that would have triggered an offer. I’d considered checking into the possibility of DAS just for Fantasmic, but the family member declined. For the rest of the day, we used Genie+, a tablet service lunch, and frequent breaks to minimize prolonged standing.
Thank You! I'll definitely ask if I end up doing one of those options. I have dining alerts set for Hungry Bear or RBT standard package.

Where do you go to look for a package?
I couldn’t find it on the app.
TIA!

So these packages drop day by day?
Or are they available for length of stay?
And what time do they become available?

Thanks again!

So these packages drop day by day?
Or are they available for length of stay?
And what time do they become available?

Thanks again!
DL dining reservations are theoretically at 60 days - there is no +10 like at WDW. But sometimes restaurants are not released at the 60 day mark and you have to keep checking.

DL dining reservations are theoretically at 60 days - there is no +10 like at WDW. But sometimes restaurants are not released at the 60 day mark and you have to keep checking.
Thanks!

Is there a time that they usually drop?
Or no rhyme or reason?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter