Seasonal AP blackout dates?

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
Hi all!

We just moved, and my SAP paperwork is in storage (don't worry, I have the AP!!!). Could someone please tell me the cut-off date for the Seasonal AP. I think it's June 11, but would love confirmation!

Thanks

Patti

What are the prices of the Florida resident regular annual passes, not the seasonal?
I didn't see it on the web site. Are they cheaper at AAA?
Thanks

Thanks lindai!

That is great news! We are getting to town 6/9, and can hit Universal for a few days before my pass blacks out! YAHOO!!

Patti

There are no FL resident discounts for the full 365-day 2-park annual pass. But, I would definitely recommend purchasing directly from your local AAA office, it will save you money.

Also don't forget, that the seasonal passes are no longer offered at Universal. You may very well be holding one of the last!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest