Season Pass renewal and new pass

helenm29

FIGMENTED
Hi Everyone! I might have already asked this...and if I did, sorry for repeating!

I have a Platinum pass renewal exchange in October which is already paid for.....does any one know if our passes will change to the NEW passes and will we still have the same benefits? I'm not sure of the prices for the new types of passes and I'm worried we will get less for our money.

thanks!

Hi Everyone! I might have already asked this...and if I did, sorry for repeating!

I have a Platinum pass renewal exchange in October which is already paid for.....does any one know if our passes will change to the NEW passes and will we still have the same benefits? I'm not sure of the prices for the new types of passes and I'm worried we will get less for our money.

thanks!
Disney hasn’t announced anything yet about WDW APs, other than that they’ll tell us more by the end of this month! When they’ve changed APs in the past, ones that were already bought and paid for didn’t lose anything, kept the same benefits as when purchased.

Disney hasn’t announced anything yet about WDW APs, other than that they’ll tell us more by the end of this month! When they’ve changed APs in the past, ones that were already bought and paid for didn’t lose anything, kept the same benefits as when purchased.
I hope so! thank you for the quick reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter