• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Searching has been disabled.

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Is anyone else getting this message when trying to use the "New Posts" link? I also get it if I try the "Find more posts by..." link when clicking on someone's screen name.

I'm wondering if this is something that's been disabled on my password for some reason, if it's a flaw, if it's down for maintenance, or if it's been permanently disabled.

Whatever the reason, I hope it resolves soon. The New Posts link is how I typically read the forums.

Interestingly, I can still search using the "Search" link.

I don't think it's your login. I'm guessing it's a more generalized problem. I get the same error message when I hit the new posts link. I've been having problems with the search functionality for at least the last week or so.

IT'S NOT JUST YOU! :goodvibes

Good! I've been trying to think what I may have done that would have been considered against the rules and warranted disabling my search feature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter