searching for info

kjtb35

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm trying to find out the value of some Disneyland record and books I have come across. They range from 1965 to 1971. I don't have the full set just a few and wondering if they're worth anything. If someone could please email me on kjtb35@gmail.com with some info it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Hi. I'm trying to find out the value of some Disneyland record and books I have come across. They range from 1965 to 1971. I don't have the full set just a few and wondering if they're worth anything. If someone could please email me on kjtb35@gmail.com with some info it would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Have you tried looking under the Disneyana category on EBay? That's usually what I do.

I have
Three little pigs
Mother goose rhymes
More jungle book
Bedknobs and broomsticks
The little house
Brer rabbit and the tar baby
The emperor's new clothes

I have
Three little pigs
Mother goose rhymes
More jungle book
Bedknobs and broomsticks
The little house
Brer rabbit and the tar baby
The emperor's new clothes

Oh I assumed you meant books about Disneyland. What makes the ones you are describing Disneyland books?

Looking at completed/sold listings it seems individual ones go for about $2-$5 each. There were a few sets of 6 or more that went for $20-$30.

Oh wow OK thank u 4 letting me no. My mother in law gave a heap 2 me the other day telling me they were my partners when he was a toddler and well he's now 46 so they r 40+ years old so thought it may of been something 2 look in2 but while I have u guys here does anyone no much about the old looney tune, cheetahs, simpsons, time warp, space jam n even set from the Olympics entire sets of tazos that use 2 come in the chip packets. They're r bout 22+ years old just wondering where I'd learn about those as I have 2 sets of everything (I was a young teen tazo freak lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter