Sealed food?

Kissey

Earning My Ears
Why does food have to be sealed to take off the boat? I don't understand.

Also, if I bring an empty water bottle on board, then fill it up on the cruise, can I take it on excursions? Or is that not allowed? And if not, why?

On the cruise you are going from one country to another. Insect pests and other vermine are most easily transported via food stuffs. Most countries prohibit unpackaged food from entering their country in an attempt to protect themselves from the spread of insects etc.

Can I take a package of my favorite granola bars in my checked luggage onboard? I know it sounds silly, but I am a bit obsessed with them.

The sealed food is like when you buy it and Don't open it to eat any. We bought 2 rum cakes and brought the unopen/sealed cake back, the one we opened and didn't finish we just throw it away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter