Seagul hat and pirate sand... thinking of trading

LittleRydia

Living in my little magic forest
ive been tempted to hold onto this stuff for a while since the quest ends and it will be worth more. but well it never hurts to see what people offer :) so offer away! *hint* i love shoping sprees. hehe

so the items you are offering on are,

one seagul hat
one pirate sand (little one from quest)

so let the bidding begin!

(sorry if i dont get back to the post right away. busy week for me but i will see all post within today or tomorrow and will PM the winning offer)

Did You See My Thread For My Offer? I Don't Want To Post My Offer Again,so Make Sure You Check It.

Hi, I would be interested in the pirate sand.

I am willing to offer you a $1,000 credit shopping spree!

For the Seagull hat I have...

Invisibility Pin (Level 1)
Hyena Pin
and Peter Pan Hat.

I have some other things as well. Let me know!

hm well i was hoping for me then a 1k-2k shopping spree 0_o since i can do that on my own. and also sorry jackoman, i dont really need any of the things in your offer or yours empare.

BrittnTylersMom said:
10,000 credit shopping spree for seagull hat.

make that 12k and you got a deal :) if thats okay with you ill pm you what i would like.

hmm well the sand is a little more rare i think.. besides that sand looks good in my pirate room >_>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter