Seafood??

Jms81

Earning My Ears
I would love some suggestions on a good place for seafood that is only 1 table service credit! Thanks for the input :)

I've had wonderful meals at The Wave, all were the special of the day, which is usually seafood/fish. :cloud9:

I don't have much experience with TS seafood but I can comment on how good the salmon entree is at Sunshine Seasons which is QS (w/the strawberry shortcake for dessert, please!). It's become my go-to meal at Epcot.

I really enjoy the lobster roll from Boardwalk Bakery which is a great value when using the DDP.

Also not on the DDP but the sushi is really good at Kimonos Lounge at the Swan.

I don't have much experience with TS seafood but I can comment on how good the salmon entree is at Sunshine Seasons which is QS (w/the strawberry shortcake for dessert, please!). It's become my go-to meal at Epcot.

I really enjoy the lobster roll from Boardwalk Bakery which is a great value when using the DDP.

Also not on the DDP but the sushi is really good at Kimonos Lounge at the Swan.
lobster roll is gone from boardwalk bakery

Another vote for The Wave... they've have a sustainable fish entree special every time we go and it has been delicious.

Several restaurants have a "sustainable fish if the day" entree, and when we've tried them they never disappoint.
I've seen salmon, bass, cod, mahi mahi among the offerings, really depends on what Disney has sourced that week for the food service, so most places will have the same fish but different preparations.

Had a black cod dish at Skippers Canteen this week that was very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter