• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seafood hater going to Fultons

TinkerTerry

Mouseketeer
After many years I have finally given in and agreed to a dinner at Fultons. I am going with two seafood lovers. So...what to order? I would appreciate any suggestions...do seafood restaurants make good steaks? THANKS

I hope you can tolerate the smell of fish. We walked in there two nights this week for a drink at the bar, and both times the fishy smell was overwhelming. You may want to prepare yourself or stick some potpourri in your pockets or something.

TinkerTerry said:
After many years I have finally given in and agreed to a dinner at Fultons. I am going with two seafood lovers. So...what to order? I would appreciate any suggestions...do seafood restaurants make good steaks? THANKS

Went there last May. I do eat some seafood and my DH does not. others we went with were also fish eaters. DH and my Dad had steak (NY strip?) and were happy with it. I think they also have chicken dishes. We had a great meal there. I don't recall a strong fishy smell...

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Went there last May. I do eat some seafood and my DH does not. others we went with were also fish eaters. DH and my Dad had steak (NY strip?) and were happy with it. I think they also have chicken dishes. We had a great meal there. I don't recall a strong fishy smell...

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

I had never noticed it on past trips either. I love seafood, but thought the smell this week was a turnoff.

DH hates any kind of seafood but agreed to eat there so DS could have king crab legs. He got a steak, I believe it was a New York Strip but I'm not sure. He said it was one of the best steaks he'd ever had. It was expensive though.

TinkerTerry said:

I absolutely hate seafood... But I will also be trying Fulton's soon. My best friend and I are going on a Disney trip, and she's always wanted to eat there so I agreed. I looked over the menu and there were several non-seafood options. :). The only problem Is we may have to ask to sit outside, if the fishy smell is really that bad. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding something to eat there, try peeking at the online menu.

Here is the current menu, as of October 2012. Taken from WDW Info.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=82#menu

Lunch (Updated: 10/12)

Appetizers/Starter

Blue Crab Cake - Served with seasonal veggies and mustard sauce. - $15.00
Cold Seafood Platter - Half lobster, king crab legs, shrimp in the rough and blackened sea scallops, with cocktail and remoulade sauces $16.95 per person, minimum two people.
Fried Calamari - Cut strips with tomato basil sauce. - $12.00
Oysters on the Half Shell - Available per piece, half dozen, dozen, or create your own sampler platter $1.95 each. Choose from Fanny Bay: Vancouver Island oyster with briny, fresh finish or Blue Point: Long Island Sound, Connecticut, salty, tender oyster.
Portobello Mushroom Fries - With smoked mustard sauce. - $9.95
Prince Edward Island Mussels & Littleneck Clams - Steamed with garlic herb broth. - $10.95
Seared Tuna - Thyme crusted Yellowfin tuna, served rare with seaweed salad, wasabi cream, pickled ginger and soy sauce. - $13.95
Shrimp Cocktail - Succulent Pacific shrimp steamed with Old Bay seasoning, served chilled with cocktail sauce. - $15.00

Soups/Salads

Classic Caesar Salad - The Perfect compliment to your dining experience. Crisp romaine lettuce with traditional Caesar dressing and garlic croutons. - $11.00
Crab and Lobster Bisque - Rich and creamy, sherry infused crab and lobster bisque. - $9.00
House Salad - Mixed field greens, tomatoes, Belgium endive, carrots, cucumbers with dark balsamic vinaigrette. - $7.00
New England Clam Chowder - "A Fulton's signature recipe." New England style, rich and creamy white clam chowder--loaded with clams - $8.00

Entree/Main Course

Burger - With cheddar, bacon and French fries. - $10.95
Chef's Selection of the Day - Each day our Chefs create a special made from the freshest seafood available that is flown in daily. - $16.95
Fulton's Cobb Salad - A mixture of Florida baby shrimp, blue lump crab, bay scallops, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado and boiled eggs, drizzled with basil citrus vinaigrette. - $13.95
Fulton's Fried Seafood Combination - Scallops, shrimp, cod, with tartar and cocktail sauces and fried onion loaf. - $17.00
Fulton's Seafood Salad - Shrimp, scallops and calamari in lemon vinaigrette with roasted peppers, red onions and black olives served over field greens. - $11.95
Grilled Atlantic Scallops - Tender succulent scallops, with citrus butter sauce and garlic whipped potatoes. - $14.95
Grilled Chicken Salad - With apples, potatoes, pecans and bleu cheese tossed in a Sweet-n-Tangy vinaigrette, served over field greens. - $10.95
Grilled Chicken Sandwich - With Swiss cheese and French fries. - $9.95
King Crab & Shrimp Combination - Cold combo of Florida shrimp steamed in the shell and king crab legs chilled with lemon and cocktail sauce. - $13.95
Lump Crab Club - With citrus mayonnaise, crab boursin, field greens, tomatoes, bacon and French fries. - $17.00
Shrimp Caesar Salad - With garlic croutons and parmesan cheese and blackened shrimp. - $10.95

Drinks

Selection of over 50 different Wines - Choose from a variety of sparkling, white and red. Served by the bottle and by the glass. Prices vary.

Dinner (Updated: 10/12)

Appetizers/Starter

Blue Crab Cake - Sauteed super lump crab cake, pan seared with cucumber salad and Fulton's mustard sauce - $15.00
Cold Seafood Platter - Half lobster, king crab legs, shrimp in the rough and blackened sea scallops, with cocktail and remoulade sauces $16.95 per person, minimum two people.
Fried Calamari - Cut strips with tomato basil sauce. - $12.00
New Bedford Diver Scallops - Pan seared, with a melange of sauteed mushrooms, peppers, spinach and served with balsamic red pepper sauce. - $13.95
Oysters on the Half Shell - Oysters available per piece, half dozen, or dozen, or create your own sampler platter $1.95 each. Choose from Blue Point: Long Island Sound, Connecticut, salty, tender oyster and Sunset Beach: Washington State oyster, thick meat, briny and sweet.
Portobella Mushroom fries - With smoked mustard sauce - $9.00
Prince Edward Island Mussels & Littleneck Clams - Steamed with garlic herb broth. - $15.00
Seared Tuna - Thyme crusted big eye tuna, served rare with seaweed salad, wasabi cream, pickled ginger and soy sauce. - $15.00
Shrimp Cocktail - Chilled, succulent shrimp poached in Old Bay seasoning and served with Fulton's cocktail sauce. - $15.00
Soups/Salads
Classic Caesar Salad - The Perfect compliment to your dining experience. Crisp romaine lettuce with traditional Caesar dressing and garlic croutons. - $6.95
Crab and Lobster Bisque - Rich and creamy, sherry infused crab and lobster bisque. - $7.95
House Salad - Mixed field greens, tomatoes, Belgium endive, carrots, cucumbers with dark balsamic vinaigrette. - $5.95
New England Clam Chowder - "A Fulton's signature recipe." New England style, rich and creamy white clam chowder--loaded with clams. - $6.95

Entree/Main Course

Alaska King Crab Legs - Steamed king crab legs, with red skin potatoes and drawn butter 1 1/4 lb. - $55.00
Alaska Line Caught Halibut - Specialy prepared, served with seasonal veggies and on of the following sauces: Red pepper, Tomato Cilantro jus, Orange soy glaze, or Saffron butter. - $31.95
Big Eye Tuna Filet - Charcoal grilled, with mango salsa, eel sauce and sauteed spinach with one of the following sauces: Red pepper, Tomato cilantro jus, Orange soy glaze, or Saffron butter. - $32.95
Blue Crab Cakes - Sauteed super lump crab cakes, with seasonal vegetables and Fulton's mustard sauce. - $31.00
British Columbia Salmon - Fish are specially prepared and served with seasonal veggies and one of the following sauces: Red pepper, Tomato cilantro jus, Orange soy glaze, or Saffron butter. - $29.95
Chef Frank's Seafood Boil - Snow crab, clams, mussels and 11/4 lb. Maine lobster boiled in seafood stock with fresh corn on the cob. - $49.95
Dungesness Crab Legs - Served with red skin potatoes (11/4 lb.). - $28.00
Filet Mignon - 8 oz. marinated center cut Angus beef. Charcoal grilled, with demi glace and sauteed veggies. With Australian Lobster Tail add $25.95 or With Alaskan King Crab Claws add $24.95 or With Grilled Pacific Shrimp add $9.95 - $45.00
Filet of Beef Oscar - Charcoal grilled, with blue lump crab, bearnaise sauce, pencil asparagus and sweet whipped potatoes. - $43.95
Free Range Chicken Breast - Served with garlic whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. - $19.95
Fulton's Fried Platter - A combo of Maine lobster tail, sea scallops, shrimp, tartar and cocktail sauces, with coleslaw and French fries. - $39.95
Fulton's Seafood Trio - An incredible combo of grilled mahi mahi, shrimp and Alaska king crab claw with basil cream sauce, garlic whipped potatoes and seasonal veggies. - $39.95
Grilled Shrimp and Lobster Ravioli - Served with seasonal veggies. - $27.95
New York Strip - 16 oz. charcoal grilled Angus beef, with demi glace and sauteed veggies. With Australia Lobster Tail add $25.95, Alaska King Crab Claws add $24.95 With Grilled Shrimp add $9.95 - $43.00
Santa Barbara Swordfish - Fish are specially prepared and served with seasonal veggies and one of the following sauces: Red pepper, Tomato cilantro jus, Orange soy glaze, or Saffron butter. - $31.95
Snow Crab - Steamed with red skin potatoes and drawn butter 1 1/4 lb. - $26.95
Stuffed Shrimp - Jumbo Lump Blue Crab, sauteed rapini, Lemon Beurre Blanc. - $32.00
Ultimate Crab & Lobster Experience for Two - Almost 4 lbs of steamed crab and lobster with Alaska king crab, snow crab, Golden crab, and 1 1/4 lb. Maine lobster, with hash brown potatoes and grilled asparagus. $41.95 per person, minimum two people.

Side Dish

Baked Potato - Baked potato - $3.95
Garlic Whipped Potatoes - Garlic whipped potatoes. - $4.95
Grilled Asparagus - Grilled asparagus - $5.95
Hash Brown Potatoes - With onions $5.95 - $4.95
Sauteed Button Mushrooms - Sauteed button mushrooms. - $3.95
Sweet Whipped Potatoes - Sweet whipped potatoes. - $4.95
Today's Vegetable - Veggie of the day. - $3.95
Trio of Whipped Potatoes - Our signature side dish of sweet, garlic, and wasabi whipped potatoes. - $5.95
Wasabi Whipped Potatoes - Wasabi whipped potatoes. - $4.95

Drinks

Selection of over 50 different Wines - Choose from a variety of sparkling, white and red. Served by the bottle and by the glass. Prices vary.

Child's Menu

Lunch (Updated: 10/12)

Entree/Main Course

Chicken Tenders - Served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $6.95
Hamburger - 1/4 lb ground beef, served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $6.95
Hot Dog - Served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $6.95
Mac N' Cheese - Elbow macaroni with creamy cheddar cheese topped with cheddar Goldfish. - $6.95
Spaghetti - With tomato sauce. - $6.95

Dessert
Build Your Own Sundae - Vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate syrup and an assortment of tasty toppings. - $4.25

Drinks

Selection of Children's Beverages - Fresh Squeezed Lemonade $3.25 (raspberry or strawberry $3.50), IBC Root Beer $3.95, Soft Drink $2.25 or T.G. Lee Milk Flight $3.95

Dinner (Updated: 10/12)

Entree/Main Course

Chicken Tenders - Served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $7.95
Hamburger - 1/4 lb ground beef, served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $6.95
Hot Dog - Served with fries. Mashed potatoes or seasonal veggie may be substituted for French fries. - $6.95
Mac N' Cheese - Elbow macaroni with creamy cheddar cheese topped with cheddar Goldfish. - $6.95
Spaghetti - With tomato sauce. - $6.95

Dessert

Build Your Own Sundae - Vanilla bean ice cream, chocolate syrup and an assortment of tasty toppings. - $4.25
Drinks
Selection of Children's Beverages - Fresh Squeezed Lemonade $3.25 (raspberry or strawberry $3.50), IBC Root Beer $3.95, Soft Drink $2.25 or T.G. Lee Milk Flight $3.95

Fulton's was one of our favorites when we first started going to DW. But, the last 2 times we went it was just plain awful. The fishy smell others mentioned was definitely overwhelming the last time we ate there. We asked to be seated outside because of it. If you sit outside, be prepared to be surrounded by tons of birds.. and be pooped on (2 people in my party got pooped on by birds during our dinner). Our oysters were shucked so poorly that there were shards of shells all over them. I never send anything back.. but these were ridiculous.

Now that I've went off topic for a bit.. to answer your question. They have a bunch of different non-seafood items to choose from. There is 3 or 4 different steaks (DH had the filet and he said it was good - expensive though $45). They have ribs, pork chops, and even a pesto pasta dish with no seafood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter