Sea World Ticket Discount ?? Anything Valid besides BE A KID?

Hi,

I put in the code (thanks very much for that) and got prices, it says e`tickets and you have to take id to change them over, will they till issue tickets with UK ID?

Think the offer ends tomorrow! any help much appreicated.

I wouldn't see why not. It is an ID and they get UK visitors all of the time.

Can we turn in the single entry Lowes discounted ticket into fun card in Sea world San diego as well? Do we have to pay extra for that? I think most of you did it in Sea world in Orlando. I would like to go Seaworld San diego in May and August. Thanks.

Ok, so now that the "home improvement store" code is down to 20%, and brings the cost to 51 dollars, and the be a kid is 53 dollars, does anyone know of a code that brings it down to any cheaper than $51???? Thank you all in advance!

may I get a PM on seaworld orlando code please? would like to go there this weekend. is there's a special link for the code too?
thanks very very much !!

I am going to Sea World San Diego over memorial day and am in need of a promo code to get the tickets cheaper than full price. I have read through this forum and seen the lowes code but it appears to have expired. Any ideas on what the code is for May? Please help me out. I have found people on Ebay trying to sell this information but I feel it should be free. You help me I help the next guy type of thing.

I was able to get the LOWES code to work. but you have to use it off of the seaworld.com main site. click the link that says "enter promo code"

I was able to get the LOWES code to work. but you have to use it off of the seaworld.com main site. click the link that says "enter promo code"

For 20% off right? Or were you able to attain the 30% they had last month? I wish I had read that it ended on the 30th!!!!! :confused3

Has anyone used the Discountthemeparkvacation.com site for sea world tickets?

Just wondering if it is legit.

Thanks!

ETA: never mind. I read the fine print and it is a scheme to attend a 90 min presentation for some condo place. SIGH if it sounds too good to be true...

I could also use a PM of a promo code. We're going to Seaworld tomorrow.

Also, can anyone tell me if the promo code is good on annual passes as well as the pay for a day/play for the year passes? One of us is going to get the AP for the free parking since we live locally and will go frequently.

We are thinking about going to SeaWorld on Monday and were hoping to get a promo code. Also, I am hoping to find out if there is the fireworks display during the week I am there. I don't think it starts until Memorial Day weekend, but I hear it's amazing.

Thanks for the help,
Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!