Sea World San Antonio

crazy2beautiful

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever been there? I'm going this Saturday, and I've never been before. I, of course, feel the need to plan this one day trip as much as I possibly can, but to do that I need to hear from people who have actually been there.

So if you've been, can you tell me what shows/rides I shouldn't miss?
This is my first trip where my boyfriend will be with me (and the rest of my family. Overnight. Joy.) so I want it to be really good.

I have been there a couple of times yearrss ago before we started going to Disney. So I can't remember much XD I remember that there is one big rollercoaster, the Steel Eel or something. I was too scared to ride it when I was little.

After going to Disney, I'm not expecting too much from Sea World.
But also after going to Disney, I'm scared of not planning out the day.

i went for the first time with the school band over spring break and had a blast. there are 2 big roller coasters and also a log and another river raft type ride that i would be sure to go on. with the shows, i would be sure to go to the Shamu one, sorry i'm not exactly sure if there is a name, but it is really cool. make sure you go extra early, especially if you want to sit in the "splash zone," where you get SOAKED. when we went it wasn't even hot ((it was rainy)), and the splash zones where already packed. hope i helped a bit!!

The great White is the best the steel eel makes me sick
but i love sea world san antonio
of course its not like disney but i still love it anyways
you'll have tons of fun

Has anyone ever been there? I'm going this Saturday, and I've never been before. I, of course, feel the need to plan this one day trip as much as I possibly can, but to do that I need to hear from people who have actually been there.

So if you've been, can you tell me what shows/rides I shouldn't miss?
This is my first trip where my boyfriend will be with me (and the rest of my family. Overnight. Joy.) so I want it to be really good.

Sorry i found this thread so late. I live next door to Sea World literally. I can hear the sea lions and shamu every now and then, not to mention the cheers from the shows or screams from the roller coasters. You will love Sea World and i hope you enjoy your trip. It's nice and cool, and slightly humid, due to recent storms in the area. But they are brief and go away as quickly as they came. You will love Journey to Atlantis, even though it has the same title as the ride at Sea World Florida, it's not nearly as fun but thrilling nonetheless.

Please post a trip report when you get a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter