Sea World Pass with DC admission

mog

DIS Veteran
I know you get admission to Sea World with your DC admission. I don't remember how it worked when we were there before. Is it good for 7 days - like you can go more than once in that 7 days, or is it a one day pass that you can use any of the 7 days before or after you go to DC??

In our case (last week) we did Discovery Cove the first day, and used our D/C pass for all the subsequent SeaWorld admissions (2x). I have read that if you want do to SeaWorld before you do your day at DC, just show your confirmation letter at SW and they will issue you your SW pass.

yeah we just got back from a combined Disworld seaworld discovery cove trip - prior to our saturday discovery cove day we went to the seaworld gate - just left of the gate there is a well marked sign that says "discovery cove participants" and you go through there - they went over our stuff - and let us into seaworld through a private entrance - that was the first entry ...after that we just showed our discovery cove lanyard pass and they scan it - so yeah you can go before and after - I believe the caveat is seven consecutive days....you can't use up unused days when you return in the future

Thanks for the replies - that answers my question. I was mostly wondering if we could go more than once or if it was just a one day pass. This is good - it means we don't have to do it all in one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter