Sea World Partner Hotels and Quick Que

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
Has anyone stayed at a partner hotel and NOT been able to get a quick que from it? The fine print says there is a limited availability. This would be the tipping point for selecting one hotel over another and I'd be disappointed if we couldn't get these.

Did anyone use the shuttles? Pros/Cons?

In looking at the partner hotels, some of them have slight differences in the perks - for example one hotel had many early entrance days listed for 2012, another only had two listed. One hotel would upgrade a quick que to unlimited, others offered unlimited QQ, but in limited quantities.

Thanks for any feedback.

I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club in April. I had no problems getting the Quick Queue (unlimited), but I did go early in the morning, the day before I wanted it for. At least at the HGVC, you can get your QQ voucher the day before you want it for, which, if you have that option, certainly helps with availability. But I did see people picking up QQ vouchers for that day.

I did use the shuttle to go to Sea World. It worked fine. At the Sea World desk in the lobby, they gave a list of shuttle times. At that hotel, no reservation was necessary for the SW/Aquatica bus. Just show up at the bus stop. There were departures roughly every hour. In the evening, I left SW on the ~5:30 bus (park closed at 7). The bus had a lot of people, so, rather than packing us on like sardines, the driver decided to drop us off then loop back to Aquatica, rather than stopping at Aquatica on the way to the hotels.

We just returned home from our trip last w/e where we stayed at the Springhill Suites. I asked the woman at the counter about the QQ tickets and told her I was worried about not getting one. She said they RARELY run out of the passes.....really only around spring break and the fourth of July. I was able to get mine Saturday night after DC to use at SW on Sunday.

Thanks to both of the previous PPs. I'm getting more & more excited for our August trip!

We just returned home from our trip last w/e where we stayed at the Springhill Suites. I asked the woman at the counter about the QQ tickets and told her I was worried about not getting one. She said they RARELY run out of the passes.....really only around spring break and the fourth of July. I was able to get mine Saturday night after DC to use at SW on Sunday.

Great info :thumbsup2 . We are consider a trip on Christmas week and the availability of QQ was one of our concerns. I am an early riser (yes, even on vacation :crazy2:) so being there at the crack of dawn for pick up the day prior would not be a problem, unforunately!!! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter