Sea World or Wild Animal Park?

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have one day to have fun in San Diego in November. I will have a car available. Which would you recommend I go to, Sea World or the Wild Animal Park?

Thanks!

More shows and attractions there, just more to do. Plus I like aquatics better. Wild Park is a lot of walking. But is nice to do especially if your into those sorts of animals.

Sea world!! they have all the sea animals and more to do than animal park!! I love Sea World it is a great place.

I might be biased because we have never done the Wild Animal park but we had a great time at SW. My DS's loved the interaction you get at SW. The Shows are great and they loved the Dolphin feeding time.

Picture686.jpg

Sea World 100% , it will be sooo hot at the Wild animal park , and they really don't have as much to see and do. Sea World has shows , rides , and so many activities and the food is actually good there! I am always disapointed at the wild animal park I have not been back for about 5 years.

I like Sea world but I think Animal Park is nice too! If you are going in Nov, the Animal Park will actually be a great time to visit. I have gone countless times in the fall with family....more often than Sea World. It will be cooler and the animals will be out and about more. It is more than just a zoo with a lot of walking...you can take this neat very long tram ride around the open area of the park where animals of all kinds roam out in the open. It is a really unique set-up and worth seeing. See world does have more shows, rides, etc. Animal Park is more laid back...depends on what you are in the mood for. HTH Have fun either way!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter