Sea World Howl-o-Scream Halloween Event

I think they've always done a kids trick or treat during the day some days but, yes, this looks new.

Prices aren't bad. We'll be there last weekend with no Disney tickets, I'll mull it over waiting for reviews.

Ohmygosh this looks scary. And fun! Bet it will become popular if they keep it an affordable event, thanks for the heads up!

So, they charge a $9.99 service fee on top of the tax.

For example Friday is $49.99 right now plus tax and $9.99 service fee = $63.23
Universal Hallowen with Annual pass is $68.99 total.

I went to the Sea World ticket office hoping to avoid the service fee but the price at the gate box office is $80 not including tax.

I just don't like the principal of the forced service fee. So now may not do Sea World and go to Universal instead.

So, they charge a $9.99 service fee on top of the tax.

For example Friday is $49.99 right now plus tax and $9.99 service fee = $63.23
Universal Hallowen with Annual pass is $68.99 total.

I went to the Sea World ticket office hoping to avoid the service fee but the price at the gate box office is $80 not including tax.

I just don't like the principal of the forced service fee. So now may not do Sea World and go to Universal instead.

I did look through AAA and got this ... I wonder if you can avoid using other 3rd party ticket folks ... UT for same date came to $52.09.

ORDER SUMMARY

SeaWorld Orlando Howl-O-Scream Single Day Admission: Guest (ages 3+) - September 24, 2021 Howl-O-Scream

Guest (ages 3+)

September 24, 2021 Howl-O-Scream

UNIT PRICE: $47.92

QTY: 1

$47.92

Amount:

$47.92

Subtotal:

$5.03

Taxes & Fees:
$52.95
Total

Last edited:
So I went there the other night and for $50 wasn't bad.

They only use maybe 1/3 of the park, The Mako shark area to Wild Arctic area.

There are only 4 mazes.
Two of them are really short (Water's Edge inn and Dead Vines)
*I actually liked Dead Vines the best but it was short.

Captain's Ravens and Beneath the Ice are longer and Beneath the Ice is considered the best one.

The Mako rollercoaster and the White Water ride are open during Halloscream.

And there's one Jack the Ripper musical that is okay.

Most of the rides were around 5 to 20 minute waits (I did get there early) but the Dead Vines was over an hour wait for some reason.

Poison Grotto Bar in the restaurant next to White Water ride has an interesting thing with a danger on top of a net in the ceiling.

It's not Universal and I guess Tampa is supposedly really good but for the price it wasn't bad and something different.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter