Sea World Hotel Package - DC questions

SPJoeG

Earning My Ears
I'm looking at Sea World Hotel packages and they are really great deals. I don't understand the DC packages though... It says you can get a resort pass or signature dolphin swim. Can you do the dolphin swim without the resort pass? Also unlike the base package with park tickets, it looks to me like there are no savings for adding DC to the package?

Can you tell me what you’re looking at? My dolphin crazy child’s wants to go to SeaWorld and discovery cove and I’m looking for three nights in a hotel. Trying to figure out most cost effective way to do this!

Your DC options are effectively just resort pass OR dolphin swim with resort pass. You need the resort pass for the dolphin swim!

Not sure what you mean about no savings with the DC hotel package. A DC hotel package also comes with 14 consecutive days of SeaWorld/Aquatica. If you price out a DC ticket and add the hotel, I’m sure that would be more than a package.

Can you tell me what you’re looking at? My dolphin crazy child’s wants to go to SeaWorld and discovery cove and I’m looking for three nights in a hotel. Trying to figure out most cost effective way to do this!
Look for Discovery Cove hotel packages. You’ll want upgrade the Day Resort Admission to Signature Dolphin Swim Admission.

For DC, Resort pass means entrance for the day. You can just be there for the day without the dolphin swim, or you can be there for the day without the dolphin swim. You can’t do the dolphin swim without the day’s entrance fee.

Just spent Saturday there, Resort Day Pass only. It's about our 6th time and I always forget what a great place it is. Had a fantastic day and ready to go back!

333549261_751686549653996_3958815870387542564_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter