Sea World Hotel if you're going to Magic Kingdom??

mousemamma

Mouseketeer
Help!

We have decided to stay off Disney property (just cxl Coronado Springs) so we can use Marriott Rewards points to stay for our stay. I've been looking at the Residence Inn LBV but unfortunately they only have rooms with 1 bed and a sofa. After a long day at a park that just doesn't work for us.

So I started looking further away from the Magic Kingdom and have come across some lovely Marriott hotels (Residence, Fairfield, etc) that are located near Sea World.

Has anyone stayed that far away from the MK? Looking at the map it looks far but I'm hoping it's closer than it seems. Would you stay near Sea World but only go to Disney?

Just curious. We are Disney addicts but have never been to Sea World. Is that fun?

Thanks

Have you looked at the Mariott Village at Little Lake Bryan? It's right down the street from DTD, and they have several Mariott hotels.

That would be about a 15 minute drive. In rush hours, it could be much more. The traffic between WDW & SW can be horrendous. I'd try to find something closer, if I was only going to WDW.

Sea World is a great park. It's not one I like to repeat often, but they have some great shows & fun rides. My niece & nephew always liked it better than WDW or UO, when they were young. You should definitely go one day, if you stay near there.

We haven't stayed in those but have stayed in one of the Mariott time share complexes. They are super close to the I4 on ramp. We have never had an issue with traffic. It takes us less then 10 minutes to get to the MK exit. The Epcot exit is even closer.

This info is helpful to me as well. We are considering staying at the Residence Inn on Westwood Blvd with a Sea World package and may be going to MK for a day for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I've heard horror stories about traffic on I-4 so we are hoping it won't be too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter