Sea World and special needs

mrstbalt

Mouseketeer
We are hoping to visit SeaWorld San Diego next year and was wondering if they have anything to offer for families with special needs child (autism)? Disney World has been good to us but does Sea World match up? Thanks

What sort of things are you hoping for? I don't think Sea World presents very many issues for people with special needs but if you can be more specific perhaps I can offer some advice.

BTW I like your avatar.

I don't see anything specific for autism, but this web page has accessibility info, and at the very bottom there is some contact information that might help you.

If the child enjoys seeing pets, I hope you check out the Pets Rule show...it's fun, happy, and doesn't get too crowded in my experience (in case that's an issue). It's also a much smaller "arena" than the bigger shows (in case that's a problem too). And you can meet the animals afterward (if that's NOT an issue).

I hope that helps, even though I'm not very specific. :upsidedow

Was wondering if they had something like a GAC, for waiting for or being seated in certain area at an attraction. I thought I read somewhere about there being discounted tickets for persons with disabilities.
Can Sea World be done in one day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter