Sea Breeze Point Planning & q's

wdwbride07

Earning My Ears
I am not really sure where to start but love reading everyone's planning and trip reports that I decided to start my own.
Been to Disney about a dozen times - can't remember the specific years but have stayed at Vacation Club, Dixie Landings, The Disney Institute, Contemporary and Corondado Springs. My last trip was with my mom and my 74 year old Grandma...who basically has never left the state of Maine. She LOVED it!!! Unfortunately, she isn't able to travel for the wedding but can't wait to see the dvd at our reception back home.
We are getting married on September 10th at noon at Sea Breeze Point. We are staying for 9 days at the Boardwalk Villas. I have submitted all my paperwork and am waiting for the final $$ details from Tanis. Sorta going crazy....We are having 20 people total attend, including the bridal party which consists of my sister, best friend since 5th grade, my fiance's cousin and best friend. and their girls for flower girls. I was lucky enough to work with Rosie and Tanis and have had nothing but good luck and expertise from them both. I upgraded my cake and chairs at SBP. I am having white covers with an apple green sash, as my colors are the green with a deep fushia. Since floral is quite pricey we decided to go with just two large arrangements that will hang in the entry to SBP and in the archway where we will stand for the ceremony. I decided to go with Disney Photo and dvd.. but, have heard so much good stuff about Randy Chapman that I hope I don't regret changing things. Has anyone had experience with Disney photo and video? We are having a rehearsal dinner at Fultons - DTD the night before and after the ceremony we have reservations in the Rosegarden Corridor at the Portobello Yacht Club. I had a tough time finding a seating somewhere in the afternoon where we could wear our formals. Most of the upscale resort restaurants are closed mis afternoon until dinner. Pastor Kirk Bane will be performing our ceremony. Unfortunately, we aren't going to have the opportunity to meet him beforehand which is a bit unsettling. But all the conversations we have had were good. Anyone familiar with Pastor Bane? My next challenge will be trying to pack everything that HAS to get to WDW in our carry on bags....gonna try to take my dress with me but debated on shipping it to Carolyn Allen's - any suggestions?? Have to drag my cake topper, Dan's suit, fan's for the ceremony, jewelry...veil, bra..the list goes on as you all know. Any recommendations traveling thru the airports??
I'd really like to book the Breathless for an evening surprise. Is it worth the $$? Anyone have any suggestions on which spa to use - GF or Saratoga Springs??
Well, I've gone on long enough.... don't know how to attach pictures yet...
Love all the info and support everyone provides! Hope to hear some thoughts on my debates!
47 DAYS!!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter