SDD at 60+2...?

cjlong88

DIS Veteran
Anyone having luck getting SDD at 60+2 recently? My booking window is in three weeks and I'm hoping for an evening FP.

Booked our FP on Sunday, the earliest we tried for SDD was 60+3 and it was not available at all.

Sadly it's next to impossible then. But evening is your best shot. On a 60+8 on a VERY low crowd month we couldn't get one until the 5th day.

We got it at 60+1 but at 7-8pm. LOVED it at night! It was for the second week of September, but when we got it no one knew about Dorian! Because of the low crowds, we were able to rope drop it with a 10 minute wait that morning and ride it again at night!

We were 60+3 at 3 pm. Have kept trying for an earlier time and no luck.
Have had better luck with same day.

On Wednesday, I got it at 60+4 but for 7:15pm for 2+people. Kind of screws up the day because I can’t get any additional tier 1 because it will be late when we ride. I was hoping for morning, burn 2 tier 2 and try for more. I keep checking, none at all.

We won't have my husbands ticket until the 50 day point so I'm doubting we'll be able to get a fp for SDD in early December.
It'll be standby or not at all for us most likely.

We got one at 60+2 for 1:30 p.m. Its for the day before Thanksgiving. But it is only for 2 people so that made it easier

SDD was available at 60+2 for my FP day in Sept. The earliest time was around dinner. I have checked everyday to try and modify, usually multiple times a day, and there is nothing available.

Anyone having luck getting SDD at 60+2 recently? My booking window is in three weeks and I'm hoping for an evening FP.

I managed to modify my arrival day FP (quick dip into the park before heading to Disney Springs) from Alien Swirling Saucers (I'm not sure I can acronym this XD) to SDD.

It might be better to FP another tier 1 ride and MAYBE one for Star Tours. If you're in DHS all day or second half of the day, you can try riding in the evening before close if day of FP's don't pop up for you. The conventional wisdom is that wait times near close are often inflated to keep people from getting in line.

Just tried this morning for a 60+1, nothing available. We were looking for a nighttime SDD FP as well but it showed nothing available for the entire day.

I JUST snagged it for 11/26, so it never hurts to keep checking. I was going in to switch something else and it was just sitting there!

I JUST snagged it for 11/26, so it never hurts to keep checking. I was going in to switch something else and it was just sitting there!
Congrats!!!
How many are you booking for?
I've checked a thousand times a day...Nothing….for 4 on 23rd (would like to move it up)

Congrats!!!
How many are you booking for?
I've checked a thousand times a day...Nothing….for 4 on 23rd (would like to move it up)

Party of 3

I gave up on pounding the app and figured I would just hope for extended hours. Sometimes they pop up when you quit trying!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter