screen names,icons,and signatures

Roxter79

All you need is love
why do you have the screen name,icon,and siganture that you do???

screen name-my friend calls me Roxter and the 79 just sounded good

icon-I love the movei Two Weeks Notice and my favorite part is"Lucy Kelson: You called everyone but slurpy heaven.
George Wade: That is not true. I did call slurpy heaven. They didn't want you. Said you had attitude. Said you weren't slurpy material."

Signature-I think my signature is pretty self explanitory. lol I'm smitten with Rupert Grint(A.K.A. Ron Weasly in Harry Potter)::sigh:: and I'm going to the John Mayer concert in August with my mommy:)

Uhhhh my name I dunno it was a rondom thing... my avatar cuz i liek it and my siggie because nightcrawler is my favorite xmen char

my screenname is b/c i love disney, im a girl and my bday is 421... icon is jus random music note..
siggy- i am obsessed wit Newsies and Spot is my fav newsie so of course i have a pic and also the lyrics are from Simple Plan's song "grow up" i love that song so i put it up!

Since I just changed my signature I'll post.

My mom posts on these boards as amid chaos so when I signed up I had the name Norah022 like I do everywhere else BUT I got bored with it. So I changed my name to daughter of amid chaos.

My avatar needs to be changed desperately because it is SOOOOO old so I am in the process of looking for a new one.
But Justin because I was in love with NSync.

My new signature is the West Barnstable Fire Department patch because my boyfriend works at that department.

My screen name is pretty easy. I like Disney (Mickey Mouse) and I am a kid. My avatar goes with my Tag, and I got the star from someones sig. The picture of me, because I want it in there, and the monerail I also got from someone elsed sig, and I like watching the monerails go by at the Contemporary.

My sn is that because im obsessed with the doughnuts and wissa is my nickname...everyone calls me that, even my grandparents.

My lil picture thing is a krispy kreme doughnut.

My signature is just a countdown cuz i like to know when i leave...lol....

ok so my signature is changed...well the picture is leonard from Memento(he's very hott) and the scrolling quote is a quote from Memento that I happen to like. yeah and my icon is self explanitory

OK well my name SDANGEL101
- SD is because i live in San Diego
- Angel because i am one :)
- 101 because i just like that number

Avatar is Bubbles from the Powderpuff Girls because i like how she is ditzy but still kicks butt!

My sig has my name and my age so people don't have to ask me. My Senior picture and my grad year is because i am sooo happy i am finally out of high school. The Rebel Trio is because Me Jules and Marissa are rule breakers here on the DIS, and the RIT's are our little rebels running around here causing trouble also. And the last of the sig is a line from a song called "Deep" by Blackstreet, and it is probably one of my fav. slow songs.

Screen name on here: CKY is my favorite band. Got the idea off a t-shirt a few years back that said "Listen To Black Sabbath", but on AOL and other message boards, the name was taken.

Screen name on AIM: Patton (Mike Patton) is 1337 (elite in "hacker terms"). This means Mike Patton kicks ****

Icon: CKY Alliance

Sig: (Changed) Pic of Deron, colorized, grunge in a few spots and text.

I guess I could throw in why I have my AIM name...

xPrettyInPunkx03-I was sitting in science class and we were doing a lab adn Sarah(my partner) said you look so pretty. Like a model from Hot Topic. You're so pretty in all that punk sutff...hence Pretty In Punk... Iadded the x's because I thought it looked roofus and 3 is my best friends favorite number...

ListenToCKY:They have a shirt that says "Listen to CKY" I have it and I also have on that says "Listen to GOB"

Disboards SN: im a really good guitar player (as my friends say.)

AIM SN: saintangrr666.....self explanitory for all u Metallica fans. Saint Anger the song...

Icon: Kud from Mudvayne. i love Mudvayne. they r awesome.

Sig: Thats a pic of me thats on my band site. it really doesnt look like me cuz i wear glasses and my hair really isnt like that. the quote is from a new Metallica song called "Sweet Amber"

ah that wasn't supposed ot be on here I was talking to my friend Mike on AIM I guess I was tired and forgot what I was doing

sn-I love wdw and my bday is 288(28th of August)
icon-b/c I'm an angel and a princess! :) (I think I'm gonna change it soon though! hehe)
pictures-I love Brando and I'm gonna put a pic of the Charlie's Angels up when I can get it to shrink down! :)
siggie-the rebel trio, all my trips and 2 countdowns

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter