Screaming three year old = no dreams

bouke

Earning My Ears
pretty sure we were destined for a dream thing until my three year old freaked out. Was a bad trip because of the three year old but lesson learned. I saw a cast member heading our way, and then stop, turn and head for a different family. Oh well. My daughter really didn't deserve a prize anyways.

We did get a minor one in that we got to send a postcard for free, but not sure if it was related or not.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have to say...reading your post made me smile.

We were in WDW in November with a 3 year old also.... I felt your pain!:rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I have to say...reading your post made me smile.

We were in WDW in November with a 3 year old also.... I felt your pain!:rotfl:

You think you've got it rough with a three year old.... I thought so too, until..........

I went with a FIFTEEN year old this year. :scared1: :sad2:

:rolleyes1 ;)

Yes! That is just as bad....

Me, mom to 4 boys, decided to take my little sister (age 15) and my neice (age 16) to "help" :confused: How stupid am I? First of all, there's a reason God didn't give me any daughters....he knew I couldn't handle it.... secondly....why did I ever think they'd be a help?????:confused3

My husband and I brought our three year old this past summer.
There were a few "melt down" moments, but naps are a godsend!!!

Yes! That is just as bad....

Me, mom to 4 boys, decided to take my little sister (age 15) and my neice (age 16) to "help" :confused: How stupid am I? First of all, there's a reason God didn't give me any daughters....he knew I couldn't handle it.... secondly....why did I ever think they'd be a help?????:confused3

:banana: :banana: :banana:
:rotfl:

mom of three girls...thanks for being so understanding. When our girls hit teen years...I will need some medication, me thinks :hippie:

I think my DD(4) attitude helped her get a dream. One day at MGM -- she was having, well "a moment." A CM came over to her and told her that princesses must smile and that if she would smile he would give her popcorn. He stayed after her for about 5 minutes until he finally got her to smile -- she received a huge container of popcorn in a Mickey Christmas container. And DH rec'd a free drink as well because it was his birthday.

That said -- her during some other "moments" she was warned by CMs that there was no whining at Disney World -- this worked -- believe it or not. Now that we are home -- she is back to normal -- can I get a CM delivered to my house.

Think JUST kids are bad...

Try going with a rage filled, angry, autistic son with paranoias.

Your a dream killer.:sad1:

But hey! Frequent trips to WDW help keep my wife sain... somewhat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter