Scrappers where are you from?

I am a lurker here (who checks in pretty much daily), new to scrapbooking, and from Denver, CO. I just had to post since two of my best friends from college were from Nappanee, I have been there many times. Small, but very very cute! <Back to lurkdom :teeth: >

wow there are alot of us aren't there... :cool1: so nice to meet all of you... IF any of you happen to come down to the shore, let me know, we have a spare bedroom and some couches too... :goodvibes

Pfishgirl - I am in Central Jersey, Middlesex County. Maybe I'll come and stay on your couch!

Wow! :earseek: I'm just totally shocked that 3 people know where Nappanee Indiana is!!

ferfbond - that's how we feel about Nappanee too! It's small but it's cute.

kaddjr - that's too funny that you ended up right back where you started from! Every so often I complain that the whole town shuts down at 9pm but then I take one trip into the "big city" and I appreciate our small town.

bcarson - Borkholder's is really nice, you need to come back and see it again though. There's a bank inside it now and next door is Mary's Pastries - homemade pies, cakes, donuts, breads, cookies ... I really need a drooling smilie for this! Shipshewana has really grown too. The Flea Market, not like it used to be when I first started going. Used to be more "flea" type stuff - odds and ends. Now it's more crafted things and every aisle has a $1 booth. Really nice crafted items but just not what I expect at a flea market.

anita967 - I'll bet you're an hour or so from me.

Small world, I never knew there were so many Hoosiers on this board! :wave2:

Suwanee, Georgia about 30 minutes north of Hot 'Lanta, home of the World's Largest Aquarium! :fish:

Scrapcreator....you might know my sister. She works at Gardenhill Elementary in the office. Her name is Cindy.

pppiglet - I was at New River Elementary but I left 12 years ago (hard to believe it was that long ago). I used to know the principal at Gardenhill but I'm sure she has moved on. One of my gfs lived in La Mirada for quite a while and I used to live in La Habra. Small world, lol!

Jeanne

Wow! Alot of Midwesterners here. I am from Oak Forest, IL (about 35 mins. south of Chicago).

Kathy

Congrats Chicago White Sox!! 2005 World Series Champs!!

Leeds in the UK. Now I'm guessing no one here will be from around there!!! It's an old industrial city, not the best place in the world. But I work in a beautiful village an hour northeast which is probably one of the most scenic places ever. Unfortunately Leeds is a rather long way from WDW and Disneyland (8 and 12 hours by plane respectively) BUT to put a positive spin on things, I bet I'm the closest to Disneyland Paris out of this whole board!

Queenie -- Is that the same place as Leeds Castle? We stopped there on a tour many years ago. It was beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter