Scrappers: How many pairs of scissors do you own?

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
It seems like each time I go into my LSS, I am constantly buying a pair of Paper Shapers that I don't have...I now have around 20 different pairs of scissors for scrapbooking...It is the one thing I really love to use on my pages! LOL

How many do you own?

I think I have about 9 or 10 of them! When I first started scrapping I bought so many! I was so excited! But in reality, after I have found my "sb style" I think I really only use one or two :rolleyes:

You can tell when you look in my first sb, I used them ALL the time. I used them a lot to cut my photos, which I now regret :( Oh well, scrap and learn I guess :p

Maybe about ten. I keep saying I am going to use them more. :o
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

I think I have about 8 or 9, I found most of them at a garage sale for $2 for a package of 6. I always like good deals, got a few cheep punchies this way too.

I probably have about 20. My daughter bought me the Mickey ears scissors from DTD last week.

Originally posted by safetymom
My daughter bought me the Mickey ears scissors from DTD last week.

??????? Mickey ears scissors ????????????
These I must see. Please share!!!!

Oh, and I have about 10 or so. Find I don't use them too much either since I find my style is straigt line. I did use one on some cards. I can see how I may use them in cardmaking more. There are a few that will have future uses like grass & waves. Deckle seems to be timeless too. Stamp can be used in travel alot too.

She bought the scissors at the scrapbooking store in DTD. It is the top of Mickey's head. I don't have a picture to show you but it looks cute.

I will be in WDW this weekend for a scrapbooking convention and I will get more details then and post.

Safetymom, those sound so neat!! I will definitely have to buy some next time I am in Disney! :)

Shoot, I was just there and I totally missed them!! Oh well, next trip!

I only have 2 pairs of fancy scissors. Plus one big pair of straight scissors and an itty bitty pair that is supposed to help me be more accurate. Yeah right.

I have 5 or 6 pairs and just used them the other night for the first time in months. Glad I have them but haven't invested in any more. Of course if I see them on sale for a steal I'll have to get them.

I have 2 pairs of straight scissors, the fiskars micro tip, and the Cutter Bee, no idea why I had to buy the Cutter Bee they are no better, or worse, than the micro tip.

I bought a set of fancy scissors when I first started, but I gave them all to my daughter - I never used them at all.

I have a CM cutter with the victorian edge, and on the rare occasions I want a fancy edge, I will use that because you can get a long continuous cut, I absolutely couldn't line up the scissors so they were basically useless to me.

Bev

I have about 10 pair right now....maybe a few more. My local AC Moore had a set of 10 on sale at one time for $9.99. I couldn't resist them at that price. :D

Originally posted by saturday97
Shoot, I was just there and I totally missed them!! Oh well, next trip!

Well, that makes two of us who missed these scissors :(! I didn't see them when I bought other scrapbook items at MouseGears the other day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter