Scraping supplies at Tuesday Morning store

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by Grumpy's Gal, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Grumpy's Gal

Grumpy's Gal DIS Veteran

have you been to a store Tuesday Morning? I went to one this weekend while we were on vacation and they had a nice selection of scrapbook supplies. I was really impressed. The prices were also quite reasonable.

2. Poppins2000

Poppins2000 Life is out there waiting so go and get it!

Wow! I've never seen scrap booking stuff at a Tuesday Morning before - lucky you!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

Our Tuesday Morning closed years ago but they never had much in the way of scrapbooking items. Yet my mom could find stuff in hers.

Glad you were able to find stuff!

5. Luv0fDisney

Luv0fDisney DIS Veteran

I recently learned about Tuesday Morning last December when I went to one in St. George... I wish I was still into scrapbooking.
    It seems like I only find the best stuff when I no longer have interest in the item(s). :(
    I have found great Christmas gifts in the clearance section since we have a rule of only spending $10 on per person.

6. klmall

klmall aka Kathy DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Even when I wasn't actively scrapbooking I would still compulsively hunt for supplies in almost any store.

Back where we used to live in Maryland I would often find interesting stuff at the local Dollar stores. Now I found a wonderful Scrapbook resale store in our town and it's all I can do to not buy out the whole place! I've had to limit myself to one shopping visit every two months!

7. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Invented the term "Characterpalooza"

That shop sounds like what it would be like if I decided to liquidate my scrapbook room! You're lucky to have a decent local place to shop.

klmall likes this.
  8. Jeniferdwn

Jeniferdwn DIS Veteran

all of the Tuesday mornings around here have a decent selection of scrapbook items. You have to grab it while youre there because if you go back to get it, it'll be gone! :)