scrapbooking

jns

<font color=cc3366>Tries hard to get the jelly off
Well I have finally got round to start scrapbooking our trip from last May :thumbsup2 had to finish the year before first

It was just the thaught of starting

done a bit of digital scrapbooking aswell for the first time
(Scrapbooking forum here was a great help on where to start )

so all in all had a busy fun weekend doing it

Don't know how to show them to you YET

:woohoo: but I will Learn :woohoo:

anyone else here into scrapbooking
I'm just a beginer

Made a Valentines day card too ::MickeyMo and::MinnieMo of course

Hi DW & DD are both into scrapbooking in fact most of last years holiday was spent in one scrapbook store or another :rotfl2:

Here is a picture of a page DW ( latte lover ) did of last years trip

scrapbooking05006.jpg

to post on the dis take a picture of your page upload it onto any web site , we use photobucket, copy the IMG code and paste onto your thread.

Hope that helps.

PS can't wait to see your pages.

What a great page! I'd love to scrapbook but I know it would be another uncompleted project! Maybe I'll just aim to get the Nov '04 photos into an album!

Hope you manage to show us some pages soon Jackie and enjoy your new hobby :)

I've recently started scrapbooking, and really enjoy it, but i'm still trying to finish 2002's trip and i've got 2004's to do also. Love the pages shown so far :sunny:

This is something I really want to get into. I have loads of pictures that would be much better displayed in some way - maybe one day I'll drag my bum away from the computer and do it ;)

wilma-bride said:
This is something I really want to get into. I have loads of pictures that would be much better displayed in some way - maybe one day I'll drag my bum away from the computer and do it ;)

try digital scrapbooking
then you can still sit :surfweb: at the computer all day :rotfl:

jns said:
try digital scrapbooking
then you can still sit :surfweb: at the computer all day :rotfl:

Sounds interesting ~ How do you do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter