Scrapbooking store!

Quinn222

DIS Veteran
I'm very excited that a new scrapbooking store has opened near me. I stoipped in today and it looks really nice. Lots of Disney stuff! Also a big classrom. They have a Scrapbooking 101 class next Tuesday night and I think I'm going to go.

I'm so jealous! The nearest store is about 30 minutes from my house and it is in a hard to get to spot. I really wish we had a LSS! :)

Quinn222 said:
I'm very excited that a new scrapbooking store has opened near me. I stoipped in today and it looks really nice. Lots of Disney stuff! Also a big classrom. They have a Scrapbooking 101 class next Tuesday night and I think I'm going to go.
Where in Florida are you? :confused3

We have a few good ones near me, but always looking for a new spot to drop my cash! :teeth:

I'm in Port Saint Lucie. The store is in Jenson Beach on US1, it's only about five minutes from my house. Here is the website:
http://www.lescrapbookboutique.com/
I also noticed one in Stuart in Martin County, just south of us but that's kind of out of the way for me.

Mickster said:
I'm so jealous! The nearest store is about 30 minutes from my house and it is in a hard to get to spot. I really wish we had a LSS! :)
Mickster - how far are you from Newark, DE? There is one on Kirkwood Hwy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter