Scrapbooking stickers at WDW

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
Just wanted to caution anyone.. I just got back from WDW.. I bought a book of stickers.. it is a book of 165 and has different Disney sayings.. Its wrapped up so you cant look at all the stickers.. I assumed they were different.. I unwrapped it today and low and behold there are 11 sayings on each page and 15 pages of the exact same sayings!! a little disappointed not to say the least.. Its my own fault, but it didnt say anything on the front or back that there were 15 pages of the same stickers.. what would they expect one person to do with all those same stickers? :confused3 I gave some pages to girls at work today that frequent Disney.. Just wanted to advise of my experience..

Oh man! Sorry, I guess they want us to use them for everything.

Thanks for the tip.

bettyann29 said:
I unwrapped it today and low and behold there are 11 sayings on each page and 15 pages of the exact same sayings!!

OH NO!! I bought this sticker book last January. Well, I actually bought 2 of them as I was doing a swap at the time...and I sent one off to my swap buddy thinking it was going to be something really cool. I still haven't opened up mine, cause I haven't started that vacation album yet. Sheesh...guess It wasn't such a great swap gift after all... :guilty: Thanks for letting the unsuspecting know....

Yep I made that mistake a couple of years ago. But I guess on the bright side if you frequent Disney a lot they might end up being used - eventually.

Or you could participate in a swap, making duplicate items to trade...? :)

Alex2kMommy said:
Or you could participate in a swap, making duplicate items to trade...? :)

Nope.. no more swaps for me on here.. Not having favorable results with a current one Im on and decided that Im done with swapping..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter