Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles, IL ??

michelle06

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been? I went once 10 years ago and loved it. However, lots can change in 10 years and I'm wondering if it's still worth it. It will mean several hours of driving and having to get a hotel room. There is nothing worth going to around me. I want to mainly go for the shopping as we won't be cropping. May or may not do a class. So, did anyone go last year and love it?

I've been to it in Sacramento and Seattle...going again next Friday! in our area a lot of the LSS stores have closed, so not sure what to expect this year, but I am volunteering for my LSS in her booth.
in the past times, it was a hit or miss for me. Some booths didn't appeal to my scrapping style, but the few that did I picked up a few things. Haven't ever done any of the classes or crops.

if you go, make a fun trip out of it, maybe google to see if there are any other LSS stores along the way to check out!

my girlfriends and I go every year in NJ. we pretty much make a day of it and stay for the crop as well. we all end up with new stuff and haven't been disappointed yet..last year was the first time I took a class and it was great. they should have the list of vendors and classes posted so take a look and see if it would be worth your time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter