Score! Woo Hoo!

flyinshirer

Mouseketeer
Last minute trips are fun! A little challenging to find the right hotel for the right price at the last minute. However.......drumroll please..........
Got on Priceline (I know some of you have mixed feelings about priceline but I have had really good experiences) last night. I put in $50 for a 3 star (it's the highest star I could choose from) for Feb 9-11. Woo Hoo!!! It accepted my offer!!! With tax and all......$120!!!! We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Resort. Ok, so it's 1 mile from DL but for the price and how nice it is, I am totally ok with that!

I am so excited!! Doin' the happy dance!!!! :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :flower3:

We've stayed there before and really enjoyed it. There's a Target right across the street you can buy snacks/drinks at. Also, there were some pretty good restaurants next door...one of the was Joe's Crab Shack, can't remember the other. You definitely need to have some type of transportation to the parks though...will you have car?

we stayed there. i believe they have a shuttle BUT i could be wrong. Outback is close, so is Carrow's. its a nice hotel.

Cool!
We are driving there so we will have my car and we have parking on our AP's. We live 3 hours north so I always have my car. Works out great!

We've stayed there before and really enjoyed it. There's a Target right across the street you can buy snacks/drinks at. Also, there were some pretty good restaurants next door...one of the was Joe's Crab Shack, can't remember the other. You definitely need to have some type of transportation to the parks though...will you have car?

I think it's Outback, but I may be mistaken. :)

We are staying at the Crowne Plaza Resort. Ok, so it's 1 mile from DL but for the price and how nice it is, I am totally ok with that!I am so excited!! Doin' the happy dance!!!! :cool1: :rotfl2: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2: :flower3:

Great hotel. The beds are sooo comfy, they have a sleep system (earplugs, CD of relaxing music, etc) and more in the rooms. Decent pool - but the weather will probably not be warm enough for swimming. Their shuttle comes every 30 minutes and goes to Disneyland. We never drove our car there... it was very reliable to use their shuttle and we never had a problem. Joe's is fun and good food Outback too... Great rate - have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter