Scooter Rental for Onboard?

inkkognito

<font color=green>I shall call him Mini-Me<br><fon
I know there are electric scooter rental places by WDW, but is there anywhere that will rent one and deliver/pick-up for use on the ship?

I know there are electric scooter rental places by WDW, but is there anywhere that will rent one and deliver/pick-up for use on the ship?

WOW!!! Something you don't know about cruising on DCL?!? I didn't think that was possible! :rolleyes1

Anyway..... from another (not to be named) board, I found a reference to a place called www.cruiseshipassist.com. Their web site says they serve PC, so they might be worth checking out.

Thanks!!

Thankfully I have never had to use med equipment on a cruise (posting this on behalf of someone else). I found a few other options online but I'm always leery unless I get a recommendation from someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter