Sci-fi

adventure_woman

DIS Veteran
Can you go in and just get milkshakes and drink them in the cars? I do have an ADR. Also, has anyone have the chicken buffalo potato skins? Can you get them w/o chicken like regular potato skins?

adventure_woman said:
Can you go in and just get milkshakes and drink them in the cars? I do have an ADR. Also, has anyone have the chicken buffalo potato skins? Can you get them w/o chicken like regular potato skins?

I can only answer about the milkshakes. Yes, if you have an ADR you can sit at your table and order two sodas. I dont know about the potato skins. We ate at sci fi once. The whole set up is neat, but it was filthy in there and the food was mediocre at best. We had burgers and fries.

DH and I have eaten and just gotten milk shakes before you must have a ADR,

On a side note - Please tip the server a bit more as you are taking up a table, and the bill will be quite less then for a whole meal. When we did we told our server we just wanted to cool off and have a milk shake, but don't worry will take good care of you and our service was great, and we left a nice tip. Just a suggestion, no harm intended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter