Sci-Fi for dessert only?

mommapea

Mouseketeer
We've booked MM w/ Fant. pkg, but would love to go to Sci-Fi just to check it out. We've heard serious mixed reviews about the food...bad enough that we really don't want to waste a TS on this place. Wouldn't mind paying OOP for some shakes, though. Are we able to place an ADR for just shakes?? Has anyone else done this? Thanks

we actually like the food and the atmosphere. If you just want dessert you can still make the ADR. It isnt like they ask what you plan to order when you make the reservation.

We've booked MM w/ Fant. pkg, but would love to go to Sci-Fi just to check it out. We've heard serious mixed reviews about the food...bad enough that we really don't want to waste a TS on this place. Wouldn't mind paying OOP for some shakes, though. Are we able to place an ADR for just shakes?? Has anyone else done this? Thanks

Hi mommapea,
I've gone to Sci-Fi around 2:30 in the afternoon just for milkshakes, drinks and appetizers. I've done this twice, and never had a problem. The first time was with my DH and DD and they had beers and we just shared appetizers. And the second time, my DD, DGD and I went for snacks. My DD and I had alcoholic milkshakes, appetizers and my DGD had a hot fudge sundae. They never rushed us probably because we were drinking alcoholic beverages. I heard the food isn't that great, but the artichoke, cheese and spinach appetizer was really good. Also, it was a nice break in the afternoon. Have fun!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter