Sci-Fi Diner

When we went, I'd say the food was way better than Applebee's (way less greasy and better quality ingredients), but still not as good as anywhere else we ate. But the service was definitely some of the best we had.

But really, you go there for the atmosphere.

Yes, I have been there before. I remember they use to have more drive-in movie type food and they gave them each a name like The Burger From Outer Space. Now the entries are not what you would order at a drive-in theatre and have boring names.

Sorry you didn't enjoy Sci-Fi. We had lunch there this past January and really enjoyed it. My son loved the milkshakes. We both got burgers and fries and I think they were pretty good. We were on the deluxe dining plan and we had appetizers and dessert (way too much food).

We had a really great waitress. She was very attentive and was always around when we needed something. She made the experience very pleasant. I thought the atmosphere was great and the movie clips were pretty funny.

I agree with a pp that said the food was somewhat like Applebees and in my opinion fast food/chain restaurant like but the atmosphere was really something unique.

Overall, it was a fun experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter