School Trips Next Year

Mousekateer55

DIS Veteran
I found out that I get to go to Germany next summer with my German class and to China with my school band. Looks like I might have to get a job.

COOL. Our school chorus went to Disney this year and next year we are suppose to be going to New York and maybe England! And they said that they are trying to go to China in 2 or 3 years!

You are so lucky! Next year with honors Choir, we are going to hershy park, Harrisburgh and to NYC! This year for our class trip, on Monday (may 20) we are going to Gettysburgh.

we might be going to wales and england for band..but it will be afterschool gets out..which is fine b/c then we would stay for like 2 weeks

good luck on the job search! :)

I'll be going somewhere w/ band b/c we go on a trip every 2 years. We go to WDW every 4 years, which means I'll get to go when I'm a senior. yay! Anyways...the places they're talking about for next year are Chicago, St. Louis, and a few other possibilities. I'm hoping we go to Chicago.

That is so cool that you get to go to China!

China!?! WOW! Thats sooo cool! I want to go too :) I may try and go to France in 2004, but thats a mabey as of now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter