School holidays

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Given the number of people who will be planning future trips, thought it would be helpful to post up links to school holidays. Hopefully others will have links for their areas :)

French school holidays here

French public holidays here

Collection of European school holidays here

Collection of world public holidays here

Aberdeenshire school holidays here

Bournemouth school holidays here

Dorset school holidays here

Hampshire school holidays here

Cheshire East school holidays here

Cheshire West school holidays here

Belgian school holidays here

Dundee school holidays here

Angus school holidays here

Perth & Kinross school holidays here and here

Fife school holidays here

North Lanarkshire school holidays here

Bridgend, South Wales school holidays here

Kirklees school holidays here

Devon County school holidays here

Kent County school holidays here

Herefordshire school holidays here

Neath Port Talbert school holidays here

Swansea school holidays here

Carmarthenshire school holidays here

Warwickshire school holidays here

Wiltshire school holidays here

Northamptonshire school holidays here

West Lothian school holidays here

Edinburgh school holidays here

Thanks Elaine :)

If anyone else posts their school's holiday link we can add it to the top post :goodvibes

Great to see the collection being built up. How about the other European countries as well as France :)

I live in Poole, Dorset, very close to Bournemouth, and they look the same as the Bournemouth ones :-)))).
princess:

Thanks Caroline I'll change the link heading to reflect the same dates :)

cannp123165 said:
I live in Poole, Dorset, very close to Bournemouth, and they look the same as the Bournemouth ones :-)))).
princess:

Aren't school holidays arranged by county? Therefore, Poole and Bournemouth are both in Dorset and would be the same? :teeth:

Yes they are. I only posted Bournemouth's up because they have formed their own LEA (we have 3 separate LEA's in Dorset) and I know my nephew who lives in Poole has sometimes had a different half-term to us. I have just checked and the whole of Dorset is the same for 2005/6 and 2006/7 so I have edited the post to show it as Dorset. :)

German added too :thumbsup2
If you find any other links please include in your post and we'll add them to the front page :)

Awesome! Great idea - I was just wondering about the French holidays!

I could give you school holidays for Cleveland Ohio, USA, but I don't think that would help anyone :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!