scholastic warehouse sale

Just wondering, IN Ma we have another sale coming up at the end of June. I printed my pass and coupon but the expiration date on the coupon was 6/1 our sale does not start until 6/28. I was just wondering if any had been to the second round of sales and if they look at the date on the coupon or just give you the 10 off 50? I tried very hard to resist the first sale but after reading what the other posters have written I think I am going to break down and go but I will limit myself ot ONLY 50.00!! (I keep repeating this to my self as I fall asleep hoping I can do it).

I went to the original sale in mass and when I checked out the person at the register said that their sale at the June, nothing is over $3.00. She said it is not the entire warehouse as the last one was, but nothing over $3.00 has still got to be great. Please fill us in when you go.

Okay nothing over 3.00 that is going to kill me!!! The worst part is school will be over and I will have to store all the stuff I buy at my house. If I bring it to school it will be gone (as I learned the hard way) when I return.

Bella the Ball 360 said:
If I bring it to school it will be gone (as I learned the hard way) when I return.

That's terrible! That has happened to me too! Some people. :sad2:

We just had a $1 section and the rest of the warehouse was 50% off. The employee I spoke too said more things would be added to the $1 section and new things to the 50% off section.

I wanted the .25 - .50 section.

I was at the library today and saw a notice that the local sale had been extended through today. I called and ask if there were additional markdowns from last week, but the person answering the phone had no clue.

Can't decide whether I have time to drive over on the chance that they have new bargains. I bought everything I wanted at the old price. Wouldn't be such a hard decision if we weren't going on vacation tomorrow. My "to do" list is a mile long!

Sheila

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter