Scavenger Hunt

megganfoye

Earning My Ears
Hi all, It has been MANY moons since I have been on here. I am looking for some help. my daughter is going to disney in June for her 21st birthday. I want to do something very special for her. Back in the day my sisters and I set up a scavenger hunt for our mom using Gifts of a Lifetime. I tried searching to see if they are still around but it doesn't appear they are. Is there a company now that does similar services to what they provided. Thanks

OMG. I issued them several times in past trips. Jane was awesome to work with. I have the same issue as you, going for first time in 10 years...with my grandchildren this time. I have not been able to find this type of service For this trip. I wonder if park reservation system and covid are the reason. Hope you find something

There are several options on Etsy. Most are just the scavenger hunt themself, but at least one I have seen involved several tasks and things aside from just finding objects. Not sure if it comes with any small gifts though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter