Scat Cat Lounge at POFQ still open?

saffymom

DIS Veteran
DH and I honeymooned at POFQ several years back and every night we stopped at Scat Cat lounge for a drink and a bite to eat. This will be our first trip back since they refurbished the hotel and we were hoping to go there for "old time's sake". I know that they closed Bonfamille's (which we also loved), but hadn't heard anything about the lounge. :confused3

Not open on my last trip Spring break 2004, you might consider Bob Jackson at POR. He is great, never miss him if we are at WDW! :teeth:

When DH and I were at Scat Cat's a few years ago, Eliot Dyson was performing live Jazz music. We really enjoyed him, but then he moved over to the Pleasure Island Jazz Company, where you had to pay to see him. Hopefully, now that the PI Jazz Co. is no more, he might come back to Scat Cat's.

I was just at POFQ this past weekend. While we usually did not go through the main building on our way in, I did see a band setting up on Saturday night. So it is open.

Yes, Scat Cats is still open. It is the restaurant, Bonfamille's that closed back in 2000.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter