scared about wearing VMK shirt at school...

tmaxpuppy

DIS Veteran
im afraid ill lose my rep bc i am considered "cool" ( willow dont say im not ) should i should i not?

Don't worry. You won't be the laughing stock of the whole school, just your grade. Lol, jk. It depends on how you feel about it. I personally wouldn't wear, cause I'm low enough on the "school caste system". But, I think your friends will only have a good laugh (or two).

Dragonlord11_7 said:
Don't worry. You won't be the laughing stock of the whole school, just your grade. Lol, jk. It depends on how you feel about it. I personally wouldn't wear, cause I'm low enough on the "school caste system". But, I think your friends will only have a good laugh (or two).

lol in middle school it is weird to have ppl laugh at u LOL
i would wear it bc it is my favorite game on earth(or mars for my sister LOL)

I think that if you want to wear it, go right ahead. Those people can laugh themselves silly if they want too, but it's not going to do a thing to you. Personally, I wouldn't laugh at someone wearing a VMK shirt. VMK is a game, just like other multiplayer games that other people wear on their shirts. You can wear what you like; if someone is going to make fun of you because of it, why would you really care what they thought of you in the first place?

~*HorsePrincess*~

Go right ahead, but just to say, just like when ppl ask whats that say ..its my favorite t-shirt... and if they ask what kind or like who is it.. say... :confused3 ..

5 seconds later...

Who We Talking about?

like chicken little lol.. or...

just ask...cool.

yeah dont be afraid and the ppl who dont know vmk are the ones that should be getting made fun of

VMK ROCKS

ShadowKittyKat said:
- Cough Puppy Not Cool Cough Cough -
how would u knowo_O and tomorrow hopefully im not sick ill wear it and ppl say "what is vmk?" ill say what is what? LOL the'll be like nvm he he......... hopefully

I don't have the shirt, but I am a sophmore in high school, and I know for certain that I wouldn't wear it. And someone mentioned something about other video game shirts, they are usually based off Nintendo or PS or XBox, which all are household names that everyone knows. A disney game that does not allow killing is not a cool shirt make ( in the eyes of people I know at least) But this will contradict my entire post and, wear it if you want to, if you really are that popular, then it shouldn't matter.

Wear the shirt, but bring a regular shirt just in case

I wish I hadn't cared what people thought of me in middle school. It would of been a whole lot funner.
Wear it if you want to! It's a shirt, whether it says Dolce and Gabbana, Ralph Lauren or VMK it's nothing more then a peice of fabric. Yes, this sounds cliche, but it's what is on the inside that counts ;).

I am a senior in high school and i wore my vmk shirt to school. i didn't care. I heart my vmk shirt.

Don't say i am weird but i would wear it i would not bother what people say you only live once but live for a long time in the virtual world unless they close down the game...

I'm a junior in high school and I don't care what people think of my clothes. They can judge all they want but I still go around and show off my VMK braclet. I wear Disney shirts to school all the time...if I had a VMK one I would so wear it :)

if you're cool you're just starting a new trend so... lol i wish i had a vmk shirt and a washing machine then i'd wear it everyday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter