SB: What's your favorite adhesive?

HunnyPots

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>The Tag Fairy is
Have you found a really great one that's easy to use? (Even for people with clummsy fingers?) No matter which glue I try, I manage to get it on the front of my pictures. Have you found double stick tape to be better?

I use Creative Memories - Photo Splits and Photo Tape - I only use my zig glue when things are small and the splits or the tape are just not the right size to use it on.

I am interested in hearing others since would like to just run out and buy some adhesives instead of always having to order it.

CM tape runner. That's what I use for most everything.

I like the tombo Monoadhesive permanent bond tape runner.

I just tried the hermafix and i couldnt get it to work....had to keep hand rolling ir forward....couldnt just 'run' it along things.

For photo's I am not so sure I want permanently adhered, I use those little clear photo corners to slip them into.

Pssst....CM is coming out with a new tape runner. Heard it from a very reliable source. She says it may be a refillable thing....

Originally posted by welovemickey
I use a Hermafix and love it! The refills are expensive, but worth every penny!

How do you get the Hermafix to Roll on. This is little squares on a tape that push off the tape onto a little roller. I havent been able to use it smoothly....any tips?

Zig Glue Pen, which I love and Tape Runner, now that I have one!:p

My number one adhesive is CM tape runner. Next often I use my xyron 150 for smaller things.
Lisa

I love Hermifix and use that for most things. But I do really like the CM tape runner. I just hate that it is not refillable! So I hope that rumor is true!
AND PATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE SHOPPING! OF COURSE NOW I HAVE TO GO AND GET MY CC AND ORDER SOME TAPE AND OTHER LITTLE THINGS I SAW ON THAT SITE!

I did refrain from ordering -

remind thyself - I am going to crop in August - their will be vendors - I want all money for that -
now repeat it again...
I am going to crop in August - their will be vendors - I want all money for that -
I am going to crop in August - their will be vendors - I want all money for that -

ok I can go no shopping
ok I can go no shopping
ok I can go no shopping

I may make it through another day shopping free (maybe)

You can do it Patty ~ ~ ~

Or is it NOT do it??? :p

Patty...my hermifix is on its way.....:crazy: plus a few other things...

A CM friend said today that the rumor is true tape runner should be coming out with refills soon.

Spinning I am living vicariously through you!

SHOP FOR ME! :)

( I did cheat a little though! - my cm rep had a bunch of stuff she gave me 30% off (long story really - but she goes away for the summer) and since all I use are there 12x12 albums I couldn't resist! another $135 - AUGH)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter