SB: Since I'm banned from scrapping

SplshMtn99

<font color=blue>She talks to me in pretty <font c
..... I ended up venturing over to the other boards......and.....

well............ it looks like......................
WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in October.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I better finish this 2000 trip REAL soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I doing this to myself?! LOL
It's all your fault!!!!!

WOOO WHoo aren't you the lucky gal! More fun pages to scrap!

Banned from scrapbooking? Oh no!!! Why? How?

Congratulations on the trip though.

Beth... find post in last week on how I had no motivation to scrap. The wonderful friends ;) here banned me from scrapping...... I believe.... in the hopes that if I wasn't ALLOWED to scrap....then maybe I would WANT to scrap. Reverse psychology?

Well I guess it worked..... because I have maybe 13 more layout ideas to finish WDW 2000 and I need to finish DH's military album. And only 4 months....plus prepare for trip. Ack!!!

There is NO WAY I want to come home from a trip in October --- approaching holidays with those not finished and now another trip to scrap.

I may not scrap this upcoming trip. I may find another way ....like burning pics to CD with music.....or what I did for WDW 2001 which was a regular album with lots of journaling & clipart & momentos tucked in here & there. I got it done so quick! Problem with scrapping 2000 trip.... I don't remember all the little details to put in journaling anymore. <sigh>

LOL Spinning!! See what venturing out onto the other boards gets you?? A trip to Disney!! :):) Congratulations! :p

Geez, now you will have to go get a countdown clock and everything! :p

Hmmm, if that worked for me, I would get banned from SB'ing every 4 months! :rolleyes:

BAN me next!
:)

congrats! Oh what fun to plan a new trip to the dis!

:)
HAve fun!
PAttyT

When in October???? We changed our trip planned for March of next year to October-the 11-18!!! And we got our tickets to the Halloween Party on the 16!!! I can't WAIT.

Donna C.

Mine too. I think Timon is going to be there around that time. I missing her too. :(

I would have LOVED to meet my buddy Timon!

That would have been fun. We could have discussed the lack of GOOD MA scrapbook stores while riding Splash Mtn. or something!!!:)

Donna C.

We'll miss you too Splsh......

But, are you taking advantage of all the great room deals and free passes for active duty military? PM me if you need details. USAIR also has deals.

Just a few....free pass for DH at UNIVERSAL & WDW. Also free pass for DH and you at either Busch Gardens or Seaworld......we are totally taking advantage of all the goodies!

Good for you! And it sounds like your motivation in returning. Keep this up and we MIGHT just let you off early for good behavior!

Ok Patty - you asked for it! You're banned from scrapping for one week! Wait! Are you taking the challenge this month? Can't ban you if you are I guess....but then again you did ask....:confused:

Judges? Shall we ban Patty? :p

Deb

Nope Patty can't be banned! She needs to start using her stuff....she has been on some shopping binges! I think she should be made to scrap 5 hours a day! Even if it is into the wee hours of the morning!

So, she requests banning so she can do more shopping! And my DH just called to say there is a package waiting for me with her name on it.....

Nope - no banning Patty - START SCRAPPING! :p

Deb

ROFL

nevermind that there is no way that banning me would result in a trip to Dis any sooner than already planned! :(

I do need to use some of this stuff! AUGH! I wish I could scrap 5 hours a day!

Thanks for the thought though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter