• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB Is it worth buying border punches?

pas2

Mouseketeer
Now that I have my must have basics and made myself a small scrapbooking area in the family room I am using my 40% Michaels and AC Moore coupons for extras. I have bought a few Paper Shaper punches in shapes I think I will use often but I have been looking at the border punches. I would like an opinion on whether or not it would be a waste of money to purchase a few of these punches? If not which punches do you feel I would get the most use out of?

I find that I use my border punches quite a bit (then again, punches are my favorite thing to use on pages). I use them on photo mats to make frames. They also are nice to do borders on 5x7 pages (I used one w/a leafy design to make my Polynesian pages and one with a sort of flourish design for my Magic Kingdom pages) -- tho' I'm sure you could just as easily use them on larger pages. I also have one that is kind of a celebration one -- looks like long, skinny streamers with curls on the end -- that I use to make balloon strings.

It's hard to say exactly which punches would be the best for you to buy -- I would think that's really just personal choice. Buy what you like! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter