SB:How to organize mat'ls?

heart4dis

Mouseketeer
I am a VERY amateur SB'er. What holds me back is getting all the stuff out. I try to keep it all together in folders/buckets, but hauling it out, laying it out and organizing it takes so much time that I put it off...suggestions?

I have the Zag rolling workcenter ($25 at Walmart)--it comes like two tool chests latched together. The bottom section holds my paper, stickers, paper trimmer, other skinny items. The top has a removable tray for small things--eyelets, tools, glue dispensers. Under that is another area and I have my xyron and stamping supplies in that. ON the front of the top part is a lazy susan thing that will hold small things like eyelets, charms, small tags.

I love it. It has wheels and a retractable handle--making it extremley portable. I think you should check it out...I would be lost without mine! Keeps everything together and tidy.

do you have a corner some where in your home to set up a card table. store allsupplies and pt a tablecloth over to of it to hide the the supplies. That will work until you grow out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter