SB - AC Moores special day

Ellen aka Snow White

<font color=blue>I AM LIVING IN MY MINI-VAN!!!<br>
AC Moores is having a scraping day!! You take your photos and use all their supplies! They also are offering a 50% off coupon good for tomorrow only!:bounce: :bounce:

is the coupon going to be at the store only? or do I have to find a paper tomorrow? thanks, maggie

Is the scrapping day tomorrow (6/29) as well? And is it all stores nationwide?

I was in two different AC Moores this week and the coupon was at the cash register when I left. The scrapping event was posted as happening on 6/29.

I'm hoping to get to ours today even for just a little bit. It runs from 1 - 5 and I can't stay that long.

Jill

I wanted to go to the one at my local store, but today is the day my daughter goes to camp. We'll be at the Cape all afternoon.

UPDATE:

I stopped by at ours - (Bellingham, MA) and it looked like they were having fun. There were several tables set up with different scrapbboking items to try out - different scissors, cutters, sizzix, etc. If you brought in pictures you could make a page for FREE using any of the materials available - including papers and stickers. Good deal! There were also employees available to help and/or answer questions.

There was an employee at the door handing out 50% off one item coupons for that day only. There was also a raffle ticket for a.c. moore gift cards they'll be drawing for later today.

I didn't stop to play but I did use the coupon to buy the new $40 fiskars 12" cutter. Looks like I'll need a special degree to learn how to use it! :)

I think it was great for a.c. moore to do that. Everyone I saw was having a good time and coming up with fun pages. They probably started some new scrapbookers today.

Did any one else go to theirs????

Jill

I got to go to! There were tons of people!! I did not take any pix as I did not have the time to spend there. I was disappointed in the coupon offer though - actually I got mad about it!:mad:

The coupon was good on a regular priced item and they had put up signs on just about EVERYthing for a 25% off sale! I couldn't find ANYthing to use the coupon on except certain stickers and paper - not a big savings there.

They just opened up a AC Moore here. The place was packed with ladies cropping everyhere ( tables, floors, standing up ) . It was right by the front door and made it a little tight to get in. It would have been nice if they had a special area set up in the back so that the customers not scrappin would have felt less crowded. They did look like they were having fun though. I was not offered a 50% coupon , but had my 40% off coupon to get a magazine. I also picked up some stamp ink ( my latest obsession ).
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling )

Our AC Moore doesn't open until this Saturday....sounds like everyone has had fun though! I'm thrilled we're getting one here though....right now there's only Michael's (2 of them...with the same darned stuff in each!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter