Sayin' "hey"

chalupamom

Earning My Ears
Hi all-

First time posting here. Wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the great info I've already received from you all.

I'm chalupamom, mom to The Boy Wonder (age 3), wife to The Hunk. T.B.W. (The Boy Wonder) and I are about to embark on what will be his second, my 10th visit to WDW. We leave in about a month and are hoping to some mild crowds and good weather for our week (Nov. 16 - 23).

Hope I can contribute as much as I've gotten out of it here.

Welcome to the DIS, chalupamom! It's great to 'meet' you, and I hope you have a magical trip to WDW. :)

When I leave in a month, I'll be with my parents, one aunt, both my sisters and their families, one sister's in-laws and another sister's aunt-in-law. A total of 17 people! One sister will have her newborn (her third kid) and me and my other sister are pregnant so my parents will have all their kids and all their grandkids together. A recipe for chaos!! Fun, but chaos nonetheless.

HELP!

Thanks for welcoming me so quickly, Debi. To prove to you that no good deed goes unpunished, I already have a question.

I've posted here in this forum, but am unable to post elsewhere, view my signature or PM anyone. Why would this be? Is there a probationary period that I must observe?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome! :wave: I hope you have a wonderful vacation and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for great weather and light crowds. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter