Say whats come to your mind game

Snow!

I wish it snowed where i lived. But on the weather they are saying there is a chance it will snow on Christmas Day here. (Whatever!)

yo yo 700 said:
Miami
(go! dolphins next year is our year!)

Err.. I hope. At least we are having the Super Bowl in Miami. :teeth:

I have club seats. :)

Snow: Tenessee. I have never seen snow and we are going to the Smokey Mountains to see it.

Close to West Virginia! Full of hills, accents, and scary. The YMCA was on a mountain, in the city, full of hairpin turns.

Baseballmaniac said:
Err.. I hope. At least we are having the Super Bowl in Miami. :teeth:

I have club seats. :)

Snow: Tenessee. I have never seen snow and we are going to the Smokey Mountains to see it.
Lucky :( I was begging my parents to buy tickets and they said "then we will have to visit your grandmother" :rotfl:.

And to west virginia I say-->Fish (you know the sea food)

Meat ------> Eternally wandering souls.

(Meat, the power up of all side scrolling brawlers like Golden Axe. Wherein you fight ghosts on occasion, i.e. the Eternally wandering souls.)

I'm gonna cheat and go triple here:

Birthdays = CDs

CDs= Wolfmother

Wolfmother=

Oh fu-

-dge. (Only Yo Yo gets the picture. That's from the booklet for Wolfmother BTW)

Sorry, had to do a triple.

Werewolfs=Silver Bullets

(On a completely unrelated note, Santa has the same letters as Satan. I learned that on my way to my Grandma's Howse.)

Silver bullets= Shot guns
Holy crap shadow pirate I didn't know that was you beacuse of the new avvy.
I finally beat GOW(gears of war not god of war).
The cole rap
"ya baby this is my kind of .Stand up! Fall down WOo! yay baby this is my kinda" (it loops)

Shot Guns=Pwn'd

"To the left! To the right! To the left-WOO! To the right!"

Pwned= Bubble gum, bazooka zooka bubble gum.. Dont know how i came up with it. maybe the gun. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter